Meet up in small groups of up to 10 to share about your business and business objectives, and discuss within the group what support you could benefit from, and in turn how you can help support other businesses in the group, and in the community.
This event is FREE and exclusive to Kelowna Women in Business Members only. If you wish to attend, please become a member – https://kwib.org/membership
Date: July 23rd
Location: Third Space Coffee
Time: 7:15am Arrive & Mingle
Pitch Start: 7:30 – 8:00am: 2 minutes each, one Member will have a 10 minute spot
Feedback & Collab: 8:00 – 8:30am
Wrap up/End time: 8:30 am
WHAT a COFFEE COLLAB SESSION is all about:
• The focus of the session is to provide you with the opportunity to pitch your business / services.
• Include in your pitch any asks you have – eg. potential referrals for new clients / customers.
• This is a safe and supportive environment which allows you to get comfortable talking about your business.
• This is a zero based budget initiative – we will leverage FREE and inviting collaboration spaces throughout the city (*refreshments will not be provided) – please support the local business establishment hosting our meet-up by purchasing a beverage and/or snacks.
• In each session, 9 individuals will have the opportunity to present their pitch in a 2-minute intervals, and 1 individual will have the opportunity to present a 10 minute pitch – allowing them to go deeper into their business services and what kinds of referrals they are looking for (the extended slot of 10 minutes is optional and can be registered for in advance).
• Our goal is to facilitate greater connections between all KWIB Members, and that business and personal relationships will continue to grow outside of KWIB events and meet-ups!
• This is not a get together for random conversation – there will be an agenda and a time keeper to ensure we get through all 10 members pitch’s before the hour is out!
• This is not a formal presentation – no PowerPoint slides allowed – it is an opportunity to practice speaking and delivering content effectively in a candid and comfortable setting.
• A casual meeting; when you register, you are making a commitment to your Collab Group – we do understand life can get in the way last minute, please cancel in advance if you can no longer attend to allow another Member to register for your seat. Unfortunately, No-Shows will no longer be able to register for future meet-ups