Get your tickets now for our International Women’s Day Panel event!
Our February event SOLD OUT and you don’t want to miss this one. It’s going to be an insightful evening featuring women who inspire change in Kelowna. We’ll be having an open panel discussion, asking all your need-to-know questions.
When? March 14th @ 5:30pm
Where? Kelowna Golf & Country Club
Sign up for an “Ask an Expert” Table!
We have 2 positions open for our “Ask an Expert” Table. To promote your business and share your expertise at our upcoming International Women’s Day event, email email@example.com.
Buy an Entire Table!
No, we aren’t selling dining room tables.. but you can buy an entire table of tickets to our upcoming event for your friends or organization. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Two New Bursary Programs!
Did you know we help support local women in business and education through grants? Click below to learn about our Educational and Operational Grants to find out if you or someone you know is eligible to be nominated! Nominations are now open.
Content, Collaboration, and more Content!
We would love to feature your blog on our site! KWIB is all about supporting women in our community and sharing knowledge that benefits us all. Plus, it’s great exposure for your business or personal brand!
If you have a blog post you would like to have featured on the KWIB website send it us to email@example.com
Being a KWIB Member has its Perks!
The perks go WAY BEYOND saving money at our events. You’ll be a member of a community of women supporting women, and this is powerful! Your network will grow exponentially, which leads to new opportunities and business growth. Not convinced? Here’s some more perks:
- Be recognized – we showcase our members online each week!
- Join the database – get found by those looking for your product or service in our searchable member database!
- Ask an Expert Table – showcase your expertise at one of our events! Only available to members.
- Good karma – contribute to an organization with a passion for helping women. Each year we support a local charity and your membership helps us do so!
- Connections & Collaboration – if this isn’t obvious yet.. you’ll meet new people, get inspired, and discover game-changing opportunities in your business and personal life. You’ll also make life-long friendships that are priceless!
Need we say more?